Stop Dreaming, Start Playing Set: Affinity Series Tele with Fender Frontman 15G Amp
* Squier Affinity Telecaster electric guitar
* 15w Fender guitar amplifier
* Fender guitar lead
* Fender guitar strap
* Fender gig bag
* Fender Guitar Method tutorial DVD
* Fender Clip-On Digital Guitar Tuner
* Fender plectrums
Squier are delighted to introduce its very first Telecaster pack, which puts the time-honoured tone, look and vibe of the world’s first great solid-body electric guitar in a value-filled pack that also includes a punchy 15-watt Fender Frontman 15G amp to plug it into and all the accessories you need, including an electronic tuner, instructional DVD, gig bag, cable, strap and picks.
Squier Affinity Telecaster is available here in Brown Sunburst with a three-ply black/white/black pickguard, and features two singing single-coil pickups, rock-solid bolt-on maple neck and a sharp new gold-and-black Squier headstock logo.
Fender Frontman 15G amp features dual channels (“normal” and “drive”), adjustable gain control that rocks guitar tones from tube-emulated overdrive to full-strength ultra-saturated distortion (perfect for blues, metal and the famous Fender clean tone), along with volume, treble and bass controls, 8” Special Design speaker, closed-back design for heavier bass response, auxiliary input and headphone jack, and classic black panel/skirted knob/silver grille cloth looks.
You get guitar, amp, accessories and instruction all at once, and more than ever it’s everything you need to Stop Dreaming and Start Playing!
Squier Affinity Tele Guitar Spec:
Fender 15G Amp Spec:
All products on our website are in stock unless shown as 'Call 08452222603 To Order', this means we can deliver your order to you very quickly, subject to payment authorisation. The next dispatch date is shown against each product, and below is an indication of when you can expect your purchase.
All Guitars are Checked Before Dispatch
All Guitars go through our 12 point checking procedure to make sure that it passes our standards before shipping. This helps ensure your guitar will reach you in perfect condition. All guitars are checked against our 12 point check list and once passed, have a Guitarbitz quality control sticker attached. In addition to this we want to ensure that no harm can come to your guitar on the journey between us and you and so we have a rigorous packing procedure involving multiple protective layers. If you notice that this packaging is damaged when delivered by our courier, it is important to check the goods and if damaged, refuse the delivery and call us immediately. For your peace of mind, we have outlined the 12 point check below to show how we are passionate about your instrument.
|1) Finish checked for imperfections or damage
||2) Strings tuned up and tested for tone and playability
|| 3) Neck checked for bending or humps
|4) Truss rod adjusted for correct positioning
||5) Frets examined for playability||6) Bridge checked for position and hold on strings
|7) Strap buttons tested for secure fitting
||8) Neck joint examined
||9) Machine heads turned and tested for secure grip on strings|
|10) Nut tested for secure fitting and correct string height
||11) Switches, volume and tone controls tested for faulty connections||12) Pickups checked for responsiveness|
For more details on our checking and packing procedure, please see our 12 Point Check and Packing Procedures page.
When You Will Receive your Order
Guitar accessories - strings, straps, stands, tuners and other small items
• Orders weighing less than 2kg are posted via First Class Royal Mail on the dispatch date shown.
• Orders weighing less than 2kg with a value over £30 will be sent First Class Royal Mail Recorded Delivery on the dispatch date shown.
• We cannot guarantee a delivery date for these orders, but First Class post usually takes 1-2 days.
Guitars, Amplifiers and larger items
• Orders weighing over 2kg are sent via our next working day courier service.
Interlink Express Courier Delivery
The Home Delivery Service You Have Been Waiting For. Interlink Express will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don’t have to wait in all day for your parcel.
When Interlink Express deliver:
• You are given a one hour delivery window
• You are notified of this by email on the morning of delivery
• If not convenient you can use the email to change the delivery date
We can deliver to the following European countries,
• Zone 1 - Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands and Spain - £30 (including TAX) per order.
• Zone 2 - Finland, Portugal and Sweden - £40 (including TAX) per order.
• Zone 3 - Switzerland and Norway - £75 (excluding TAX) per order.
Please note that we can only deliver international orders to the billing address of the credit card used. These orders typically take 3-5 working days to be delivered, you can still track your orders via the Internet in the same way.