The Squier by Fender Affinity PJ Bass Guitar, here in the all new colour Racing Red, is a super affordable booming tone machine that features excellent playability, cool looks and an amazing price tag.
With both Precision & Jazz bass pickups it's got some wicked tones that'll see you through a gig or even a studio session.
This bass is also perfect for first time buyers as it keeps the cost down but the quality up!
A satin, quality Maple neck hold the Laurel fingerboard featuring 20 frets. The 34" scale length makes this one a full size bass guitar, ideal for people 11 upwards.
This really is a bargain, bag it now and and get slapping that bass!
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Alder
- Series: Affinity
- Shape: Precision Bass
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Polyurethane
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Radius: 9 .5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1 .625" (41.3 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: Standard Split Single Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 1 x Tone
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250ML, NPS (.045-.100 Gauges)
- Case Included: No