PLAY SOMETHING DIFFERENT
True creativity requires something new, something like the inspiring sound and feel of the Malibu Classic. The exclusive small-body shape’s short scale gives it a slightly “slinkier” feel, encouraging you to reach for new chords and melodies.
It looks as stunning as it sounds, with a fully-painted solid Sitka spruce top and natural solid mahogany back and sides, as well as a matching painted 6-in-line headstock and koa binding and rosette giving it a shot of electrifying attitude. The bold style and balanced, articulate sound make the Malibu Classic a natural partner on stage and in the studio.
- Fender-exclusive Malibu body shape
- Painted solid Sitka spruce top; natural solid mahogany back and sides
- Fender- and Fishman-designed pickup/preamp system
- Matching painted 6-in-line headstock
- Mahogany neck with slim-taper "C"-shaped profile, pau ferro fingerboard and bridge
- Includes deluxe gig bag