U.S.-designed Paramount series acoustic instruments are finely crafted and specially voiced to bring your artistic vision to life.
Each all-solid guitar offers many legacy design elements of classic '60s models, including checkerboard purfling and rosette, pickguard shape and abalone and mother-of-pearl "Concert Tone" fingerboard inlays.
Even with this art deco look, Paramount instruments still retain their footing in modern design. All-new Fender- and Fishman®-designed PM preamp systems are specifically voiced for each body shape in the series, ensuring complete tonal control and variation.
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany
- Body Type: Dreadnought
- Bridge Material: Modified Fender Traditional - Ovangkol
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Colour: Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: ''C''
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard Material: Ovangkol - Bound
- Fingerboard Radius: 400 mm
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl Dot
- Number of Frets: 20 - Vintage Style
- Scale Length: 643 mm
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 43 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Nickel Plated/li>
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Back
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Electronics: Modern Pickup/Preamp System