U.S.-designed Paramount series acoustic instruments are finely crafted and specially voiced to bring your artistic vision to life.
Each all-solid guitar offers many legacy design elements of classic '60s models, including checkerboard purfling and rosette, pickguard shape and abalone and mother-of-pearl "Concert Tone" fingerboard inlays.
Even with this art deco look, Paramount instruments still retain their footing in modern design. All-new Fender- and Fishman®-designed PM preamp systems are specifically voiced for each body shape in the series, ensuring complete tonal control and variation.
Small Laquer Crack by headstock, only Laquer deep as you can see from the photograph. Still in perfect playing condition, the instrument's structural integrity remains unimpeded.
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany
- Body Type: Dreadnought
- Bridge Material: Modified Fender Traditional - Ovangkol
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Colour: Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: ''C''
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard Material: Ovangkol - Bound
- Fingerboard Radius: 400 mm
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl Dot
- Number of Frets: 20 - Vintage Style
- Scale Length: 643 mm
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 43 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Nickel Plated/li>
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Back
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Electronics: Modern Pickup/Preamp System