Multivoiced, hum and noise free pickups. Now one of the most used setups in heavier genres by the likes of Architechts, Devin Townsend, Ben Wilshire, Kill Switch Engage and Yellowcard.
Modern Humbucker Alnico:
All the musicality, power and explosiveness of alnico. Full chords and fluid solos, plus a voice you’ve never heard in a humbucker. Great in both positions, or commonly paired with ceramic bridge.
Modern Humbucker Alnico Voicings:
- Voice 1 (Modern Active): The ideal active alnico sound. Full, round, and boosted, but with unprecedented articulation and dynamics.
- Voice 2 (Crisp, clean and fluid): The clean, crisp neck humbucker tone you’ve always wanted without the thin, plinky sound you don’t.
Modern Humbucker Ceramic:
Cutting ceramic attack. Brutal active aggression and passive punch in the same guitar. Great in both positions, or commonly paired with alnico neck.
Modern Humbucker Ceramic Voicings:
- Voice 1 (Modern Active High Output):The ideal active ceramic humbucker tone. Crisp, searing crunch, tight bass with no mud, and a growl.
- Voice 2 (Modern Passive Attack): Organic, high output, passive ceramic tone. Superb distortion characteristics with Fluence dynamics and response.
Fluence Modern Humbucker Pickups:
- Are Multi-Voice. Set and forget, or wire-up to toggle between two musically complimentary voices.
- Drop right in and replace standard humbucker pickups.
- Are rechargeable on your guitar. Optional lithium-ion battery pack offers weeks, not hours, of playing time.