An exciting new addition to the Streamliner Collection, the Gretsch G2217 Streamliner Junior Jet Club is a stripped-down workhouse that’s built to take a beating. With aggressive attack and quick response, the sleek Junior Jet Club is designed for the down and dirty guitarist who demands no-nonsense tone at an affordable price.
Powered by Broad’Tron humbucking pickups, this Streamliner guitar delivers robust lows, and a throaty midrange that is harnessed and shaped by a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Neo-Classic inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the bolt-on nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
The G2217 also features an anchored compensated wrap-around bridge, synthetic bone nut, bound neck, vintage-style control knobs, tortoise pickguard and nickel hardware.
- Colour / Finish: Dark Metallic Red
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Single Cut
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24,75" (629 mm)
- Body Material: Nato
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Profile: Thin "U"
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Gretsch Broad Tron
- Bridge Pickup: Gretsch Broad Tron
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Gretsch Compensated Wrap-Around
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings thickness ex factory: .010 - .046
- Special Features: Limited special model
- Country of Origin: Indonesia