The 2021 PRS SE Custom 24, here in Faded Blue Burst brings the original PRS design platform to the high-quality, more affordable SE line up of instruments.
Played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players, the SE Custom 24 features a maple top, mahogany back, wide thin maple neck, rosewood fretboard with bird inlays, and the PRS patented moulded tremolo bridge. Its versatile sounds come from the 85/15 "S" pickups paired with a volume, push/pull tone control, and 3-way blade pickup selector.
The SE Custom 24 is a modern classic with roadworthy durability, addictive playability, and wide array of tones, making it a perfect workhorse guitar.
- Product Code: SECU44DC
- Body Top: Beveled Maple With Flame Maple Veneer
- Body Back: Mahogany
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Neck Depth At Nut: 25/32"
- Scale Length: 25"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Fretboard Width At Body: 2 1/4"
- Fretboard Width At Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard Inlay: Birds
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickups: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume & Push/Pull Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way Blade
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Moulded
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Case: PRS SE Gig Bag (Included)