The SE Mark Holcomb SVN model truly stands on its own in the PRS lineup and delivers addictive playability thanks to some unique specifications, including a 24-fret, 26.5" scale length, wide thin satin maple neck with 20" radius ebony fretboard.
Holcomb's signature Seymour Duncan Alpha and Omega 7-string pickups provide the right amount of output and articulation whether you're playing sophisticated chords or solos and whether you're playing alone or working in the mix of a band.
Other specifications include black hardware, a 3-way blade pickup switch with push/pull tone knob for coil splitting, and the choice of a quilted maple or walnut veneer. The model is topped off with coil-taps for the pickups and a string-through, plate-style, 7-string bridge.
"My SE SVN has become the perfect counterpart to my SE six-string, and an absolute mainstay in Periphery's live rig. It's designed to be aggressive, but its core features allow it to be diverse enough to handle clean and mid-gain tones just as effectively. If you've played my SE six, you'll find that this builds off what we established with that guitar and more." - Mark Holcomb, Periphery
- Model Name: PRS SE Mark Holcomb SVN 7-String, Walnut Satin
- Model Code: MH7WSANA
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Beveled Maple with Walnut Veneer
- Colour: Natural Satin
Neck and Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple with Satin Finish
- Neck Profile: Wide Thin
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony with White Binding
- Inlays: Birds
- No. of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 26.5"
Hardware and Electronics
- Neck Pickup: Mark Holcomb Signature Seymour Duncan “Alpha”
- Bridge Pickup: Mark Holcomb Signature Seymour Duncan “Omega”
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Controls
- Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Tuning Machines: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Bridge: Plate Style (String-Through)
- Hardware Type: Black Chrome
- Strings: 10-64
- Case: Gig Bag