Perfect as a first guitar or the last guitar you'll ever need, the PRS SE Standard 24 faithfully recreates the foundational design of the Custom 24, PRS's flagship model, with all-mahogany body construction.
This guitar features classic PRS appointments, including a 24-fret maple neck, rosewood fretboard with bird inlays, 85/15 "S" pickups, and the PRS patented moulded tremolo, resulting in a guitar that handles well and sounds as good plugged straight into an amp as it does run through a pedal board.
The SE Standard 24 is a modern instrument with a powerful voice for players who demand a rock-solid, reliable guitar.
- Product: PRS SE Standard 24, Vintage Cherry
- Code: SEST4VC (2021)
- Series: SE Standard
- Wood: Mahogany
- Shape: Asymmetric Double Cutaway
- Colour: Vintage Cherry
Neck & Fingerboard
- Material: Bound Maple
- Shape: Wide Thin
- Construction: Set Neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Birds
- Frets: 24 Medium
- Scale Length: 25''
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickups: PRS 85/15 "S" Treble Humbucker, PRS 85/15 "S" Bass Humbucker
- Controls: Volume, Tone with Push/Pull Switch, 3-Way Toggle Switch,
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners - Nickel
- Hardware: Nickel
- Case Included: PRS Gig Bag