The Seagull Maritime Solid Wood Series (SWS) features warm-sounding solid mahogany back sides, coupled with solid pressure tested spruce tops for a projecting tone, and Richlite© fretboards for a bold and clear sound. The Maritime SWS CH CW QIT also comes with a comfortable 1.72'' nut width, a semi-gloss finish, and an ebony bridge. Another noteworthy feature is the shadowed burst on the body and headstock. To top it off, the SWS CH CW QIT comes equipped with the custom Godin QIT system and onboard tuner, a generous cutaway for playing ease on the upper frets, and a distinctive Concert Hall (CH) shape-built for comfort and tonal projection.
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Solid Pressure Tested Spruce
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany
- Body Type: Concert Hall Cutaway
- Bridge: Ebony
- Rosette: Herringbone
- Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Colour: Shadowed Burst Back/Sides
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Nut Width: 1.72''
- Scale Length: 25.5 ''
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoiseshell
- Electronics: Godin Q1T
- Controls: Volume/Tuner/Bass/Treble