Excellent condition, no box.
The Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster can be used as a singal boosting pedal for adding weight to your sound and boosting the volume which is ideal for solos and riffs. When used as the first pedal in your chain, the pickup booster interacts directly with your pickups to beef up single coils and make humbuckers roar. With the gain level down at 0db the pickup booster acts as a tone buffer for your guitar signal.
- Type of circuitry: Fully discrete, Class A
- Gain range: 0 to 25 dB
- Bypass: True bypass
- Pickup Resonance Switch: Makes a single coil pickup sound like a vintage humbucker ("1") or high output humbucker ("2").
- Frequency Response: -3dB at 30Hz and 38 kHz
- Distortion: Noise: -120 dBV (referred to input with gain set at 25dB)
- Input impedance: 250K Ohms (when effect is "on")
- Output impedance: 150 Ohms
- Power: 9V battery or external 9 to 18V Regulated DC Adapter (center negative)
- Current consumption: 4.5mA @ 9V (when LED is "on"), 3mA @ 9V (when LED is "off"). Currents at 18V are 11mA and 8mA, respectively.
- Dimensions: 2.61" X 4.90" X 1.45"
- Weight: 0.8lb. without battery