There is a slight dent on the side of the guitar, nothing major and doesn't affect sound / feel / playability. See images.
The new Sigma 000MC-15E+ is a seriously good looking electro acoustic guitar from the '15 Series'. In a natural Mahogany colour it looks amazing, such beautiful detail in the grains of the wood.
It doesn't just look good however, it sounds so rich, deep and dark thanks to the Mahogany and it plays brilliantly. The '000' folk style body size makes it super comfortable to hold. An all round stunning instrument at a price that's quite hard to believe, it feels like this is too good to be true!
The sound is very well balanced and is full of rich character with harmonics and extra nuances, it's all down to the sheer quality of the solid Mahogany top and Mahogany back and sides.
The all Mahogany design works so well to bring a cheery bright tone with enhanced bass and stunning mids. A great tone. With a satin, non gloss Mahogany neck the feel is great, the slightly flat neck profile is very comfortable which makes it a joy to play. The action is perfect for 'straight out of the factory' and the nice cutaway body design lets you use all of the 20 frets on offer.
Bone nut, saddle, Grover tuners, no expense spared here, it's made from all top quality parts! And this really is reflected in the sound. It's fully equipped with Fishman electronics too which includes a built in tuner and EQ controls which allow you to get the perfect sound when it's plugged in. Whether you want to use it to record, gig with or just around the home it's ready for anything you throw at it!
A serisouly good electro by Sigma at a great price. Why not pop into our store to give it a strum or buy online for free UK delivery!
- All-mahogany construction produces a sonically pleasing warmth
- 000 cutaway body accommodates a wide range of playing styles
- Cutaway profile for more freedom up and down the fingerboard, offering easy access to upper frets
- Ideal for the gigging guitarist due to built-in Fishman electronics
- Grover tuners for precise and easy tuning
- Natural finish, subtle rosette and faux tortoise pickguard for a stylish and slightly authentic appearance
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Solid Mahogany
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret Cutaway
- Body Type: Auditorium
- Bridge: Micarta
- Colour: Natural
- Finish: PU-Lacquer
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Fingerboard Material: Micarta
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 42.9 mm
- Scale Length: 645 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Grover Diecast
- Strings: D' Addario EXP 16
- Electronics: Fishman Isys+
- Controls: Volume/Bass/Treble/Tuner