The Sigma GME is a simple, natural electro acoustic guitar that has a gorgeous full tone, great playability and very nice looks. It's important to emphasise how nice this acoustic is for the tiny price tag it holds, you get a lot of bang for your buck here!
The top is made from solid Sitka Spruce. Thanks to the solid, un glossed wood it has a very large sound, nice and resonant. It's very balanced, a nice amount of bass that's equalled with cherry highs and mids that cut through. In addition to the Spruce the Mahogany back and sides add some richness to the sound.
This character is seamlessly replicated through the built in Sigma pre amp / pickup system so when you plug it in you still get a lovely tone, great for gigs and recording! There's also a built in tuner so you can stay at perfect pitch all the time.
The body is a Grand OM size, like a grand auditorium sized guitar so it's somewhere in between a dreadnought and a folk shape. Still very comfortable to hold and play. The set up straight out of the factory is very good and chords or licks just feel like they come naturally.
The Mahogany neck holds an Micarta fingerboard which has 20 frets. This guitar has a very high spec, it's hard to believe the price! Everything put together adds up to a solid, great quality instrument that will last you a long time.
Whether you're a beginner, a seasoned pro or just someone who fancies an electro it's a great choice!
- Well-suited to live and studio environments due to on-board electronics
- Built-in tuner for precise and easy tuning on the go
- Versatile sound accommodates numerous playing styles with ease
- Chrome hardware and black pickguard for stylish and classic acoustic appearance
- Bone nut offers added resonance and sustain
- White dot inlays and subtle herringbone rosette for added aesthetic appeal
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Size: Grand OM-14 Fret
- Bridge: Micarta
- Finish: PU-Lacquer
- Colour: Natural
- Rosette: Herringbone Style
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Fingerboard Material: Micarta
- Fingerboard Inlays: White Dot
- Nut Material: Bone
- Finish: PU-Lacquer
- Scale Length: 645 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Diecast
- Pickguard: Black
- Electronics: Sigma Preamp w/ Tuner
- Preamp Controls: Volume/Bass/Middle/Treble/Tuner/Battery Check