This Squier Affinity Telecaster, in its gorgeous 2 colour sunburst finish, is an amazing electric guitar for beginners or people new to the electric side of guitar playing.
Value for money here is simply brilliant, this proper instrument looks incredible, sounds like a real Tele and feels great.
You're getting a whole lotta Tele for your money here! It's hard to believe such an amazing guitar can hold such a cheap price tag!
The playability is fantastic, ideal for beginners or for at guitar lessons as you don't have to push really hard on the strings to get the notes to ring out.
If you love that classic look then you'll love this little beauty! The vintage style electronics make this guitar sound a lot more expensive than it is, it's just simple but very effective!
It's built very well and will last you a good amount of time before need to upgrade to the next level.
- Model Number: 0310202503
- Series: Affinity
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Shape: Telecaster
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Top-Load Tele
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: 2-Tone Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6" (40.6 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
Switching: 3-Way Selector
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge & Neck Pickups
- Position 3: Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat Top
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009, - .042 Gauges)
- Case Included: No