While small in stature, the Classic Vibe ‘60s Competition Mustang® Bass packs a punch of incredible tone courtesy of the Fender-Designed alnico split-coil pickup. Small hands will appreciate the short 30” scale length and slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Model Name: Squier FSR Classic Vibe 60s Competition Mustang Bass, Lake Placid Blue
- Model Code: 0374572502
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Mustang Bass
- Colour: Lake Placid Blue
Neck and Fingerboard
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5''
- No. of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Profile: "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length: 30''
- Inlays: Pearloid Dots
Hardware and Electronics
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Mustang Bass
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5''
- Pickup: Fender-Designed Alnico Split-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Configuration: Split Single-Coil
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Strings: Fender NPS, .045 - .105 Gauges