The Squier® Contemporary Active Jazz Bass® HH brings modern features and bold aesthetics to an iconic Fender platform to satisfy today’s most discerning and daring players.
At the heart of this bass is a pair of Squier SQR™ ceramic humbucking pickups powered by a Fender-designed active 9-volt preamp, offering intuitive controls for volume, pickup blend, traditional tone and stacked boost controls for bass and treble.
The roasted maple neck was chosen for its optimal tone and stability, and a sculpted heel design allows for improved access to the upper frets.
High-performance components round out the feature list and include a modern bridge with added mass for improved body resonance, and a set of open-gear tuning machines for smooth tuning action.
Eye-catching styling cues include stealthy black hardware and a sleek painted headstock with chrome logos for a premium look.
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Body Material: Poplar
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Material: Roasted Maple
- Profile: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Headstock: Black Painted with Chrome Logo
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Graphite
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1mm)
- Inlays: Black Dot
- Joint: Bolt-On
- Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Finish: Black
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Bridge Pickup: Squier® SQR™ Ceramic Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Squier® SQR™ Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Blend, Master Tone, Bass/Treble Boost
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case: None