The Tanglewood Winterleaf TW2 T is a Travel guitar featuring a Mahogany top with mahogany back and sides guitar with all the charm and quality you'd expect from a Tanglewood guitar at an incredible price.
Winterleaf is an exciting new series from the Tanglewood design team. Created to meet the demands of the modern player, every Winterleaf guitar offers outstanding value with the highest standards of build quality and component features as standard.
A closer look at the various model specifications will find so many outstanding brands like Fishman Electronics, Grover machine heads, Elixir strings and Tusq graphite saddles all partnering with the Winterleaf project concept to deliver excellence throughout every price point and model.
- Travel size body shape is perfect for travelling musicians
- All-mahogany body provides an earthy, woody tone and beautiful grain
- Techwood fingerboard produces a warm tone with a natural feel
- Small chrome die-cast tuners provide perfect intonation
- Equipped with D'Addario EXP11 Strings for a clear and balanced sound
Body & Bridge
- Series: Winterleaf
- Body Shape: Travel Size
- Back/ Side Wood: Mahogany
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Natural Satin
- Bridge: Techwood
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Techwood
- Fretboard Inlay: White Dots
- Nut: Nubone
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Tuners: Small Chrome Die Cast
- Strings: D'Addario EXP11
- Case Included: Gig Bag