The Tanglewood TW4E Winterleaf Series Folk Acoustic Guitar is built using all Mahogany back and sides and a spruce top giving you some of the most desirable wood choices on a guitar.
The folk body shape means you have a guitar that sits on your body very comfortably without sacrificing any tone. Its cutaway body shape means its very comfortable to play, with easy access to every single note.
Winterleaf is an exciting new series from the Tanglewood Guitar design team. Created to meet the demands of the modern player, every Winterleaf guitar offers outstanding value with the highest standards of build quality and component features as standard.
A closer look at the various model specifications will find so many outstanding brands like Fishman Electronics, Grover machine heads, Elixir strings and Tusq graphite saddles all partnering with the Winterleaf project concept to deliver excellence throughout every price point and model.
- Product: Tanglewood TW4E Winterleaf Electro Acoustic, Antique Violin Burst
- Code: TW4-E-AVB
- Series: Winterleaf
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Solid Mahogany
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Type: Super Folk Cutaway
- Bridge Material: Techwood
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Colour: Antique Violin Burst Gloss
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Thickness 1F: 20.5 mm
- Neck Thickness 10F: 22.5 mm
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard Material: Eboncore
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dot
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 650 mm
- Nut Width: 43 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Tanglewood Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Marbled Effect
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb 12-53
- Electronics: Tanglewood Premium Plus