Constructed using genuine tone woods, heavy duty, aged Wilkinson hardware, and authentic recipe pickups, Vintage ICON Series electric guitars are imbued with character, charisma and cool.
With its worn-to-the-wood faded finish and distressed hardware, the Vintage ICON Series V100MRGT has all the hallmarks of a guitar with a thousand road tales to tell – the good news is all of that mojo comes fresh out of the box.
For enhanced playability the Vintage V100 features a unique evolutionary body shape with a graceful descending bass side shoulder and an ingeniously designed offset heel providing improved access to the ‘dusty-end’ of the guitar's upper frets and opening up your playing.
A Vintage ICON Series electric already looks like your lifetime companion; the best part is, your journey is just beginning. Play on.
- Model Name: Vintage V100 Icon, Distressed Gold Top
- PC: V100MRGT
- Body: Mahogany
Neck and Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany With Classic Vintage ‘Soft C’ Profile For Instant Comfort, Speed, Accuracy And Great Feel
- Fingerboard: Lignum Rosa, Traditional 12" Radius Fingerboard
- Frets: 22 Medium Profile
- Headstock: Classic Vintage
Hardware and Electronics
- Bridge: Wilkinson Tune-O-Matic
- Pickups: Wilkinson MWVC Double Coils
- Controls: Twin Master Volume And Tone Controls With Three-Way Pickup Selector Switch
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson WJ44 Machine Heads
- Nut: 43mm Graphite Nut