Quickly Master the Guitar and Build Good Habits for Life-Long Learning
Beginner's Guitar Lessons: The Essential Guide, teaches you to play the right way from the first time you pick up the instrument.
Learn to hold and strum the guitar, play in time, change chords, finger pick plus much more.
There are many common mistakes that beginner guitarists make that limit musical develop over a lifetime. Beginner's Guitar: The Complete Guide forms a foundation of effortless good technique and skills that will last a lifetime.
Often, self-taught learners will 'hit a wall' later on due to bad techniques picked up early on.
As a guitar teacher, time and time again I see adult guitarists who have come to a road block in their playing. It may be speed, changing chords, rhythm, or many other obstacles that were created when they first started learning. Most often, the student doesn't even know what the problem is, or why it's occurring.
By learning the correct skills early on, you will avoid many common challenges later in your development.
Beginner's Guitar Lessons: The Essential Guide contains
- Many Clear Diagrams
- Downloadable Audio of Each Example (50 separate audio tracks)
- Complete Method to Learn Chords and Smoothly Change Between them.
- The Correct way to Strum in Time
- Finger Picking Examples.
- Modern, Fun Chord Progressions to Practice
- How to Read Chord Charts and Guitar Tablature (Tab)
Complete Chapter Listing:
- The Important Things You Should Know
- First Chords and Changes
- Holding the Plectrum (Pick)
- More Common Chord Changes
- Strumming Part One
- Changing Chords Whilst Strumming
- New Chord Progressions to Practice
- More Interesting Rhythms
- Splitting the Chord
- Descending Bass Lines
- Fragments of Songs
- Reading Guitar Tablature
- Finger Picking Patterns
- Further Study
- Dictionary of Useful Chords
Check out the Excellent Reviews
"This outstanding book of true beginner’s lessons has me squarely on the path and hungering for more."
This Book Will Get You Playing Guitar the Right Way
Get off on the right foot with this fun, comprehensive beginner's guide to guitar.