To ensure your guitar reaches you in perfect condition we carry out a checking procedure to make sure that it passes our standards before shipping.
Every instrument is examined according to a 12 point checklist. In addition to this, we want to ensure that no harm can come to it on the journey between us and you and so we have a rigorous packing procedure involving multiple protective layers.
If you notice that this packaging is damaged when delivered by courier it is important to check the goods and if damaged, refuse the delivery and call us immediately. We have outlined the 12 point check and packing procedures below to show how we are passionate about your instrument.
1. Finish checked for imperfections or damage.
2. Strings tuned up and tested for tone and playability.
3. Neck checked for bending or humps.
4. Truss rod adjusted for correct positioning.
5. Frets examined for playability.
6. Bridge checked for position and hold on strings.
7. Strap buttons tested for secure fitting.
8. Neck joint examined.
9. Machine heads turned and tested for secure grip on strings.
10. Nut tested for secure fitting and correct string height.
11. Switches, volume and tone control tested for faulty connections.
12. Pickups checked for output.