The Ernie Ball 2008 Earthwood Acoustic Guitar Strings 10-54 for Rock & Blues are made from 80/20 Bronze which provides a crisp, ringing sound with pleasing overtones that are clean, resonant and lasting.
This extra light gauge is ideal for playing Rock styles on your acoustic, bends will be nice and easy but at the same time the bass strings will allow you to play those power chords and riffs if you need!
If you like that super bright tone then these will give you what you need!
This gauge has individual string thicknesses of 10, 13, 17, 30, 42, 52.
- Popular Acoustic Guitar Strings Provide Bright & Balanced Tone
- Precision Manufactured to the Highest Standards For Long Life & Optimum Performance
- 6 String Set
- 80 Copper & 20 Zinc Provides True Brass Tone
- Made in the USA
- Ideal For Guitarists Who Enjoy Rock & Blues Tones
- Gauge 10-52
- Gauge: Plain G-string .010, .013, .017, .030, .042, .052