PURE VINTAGE PARTSMany of Fender’s Pure Vintage parts are crafted where possible on the same tooling and machinery as our original-era Fender parts. Whether you are personalizing, modifying or restoring, there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender instrument or amp.
- Set of six nickel-plated steel Stratocaster saddles
- Completely retooled to vintage specs for crisp, clean look and feel
- "Fender Pat. Pend." stamped on each saddle
- Includes intonation springs, Phillips head intonation screws and hex saddle height adjustment screws
- Introduced on 1954 Stratocaster® guitar
- Used on American Vintage '56, '59, and '65 Stratocaster guitars
- Fits most vintage and modern Stratocaster bridges with vintage (2 3/16") mounting spacing and vintage six-screw mounting design
At Guitarbitz Music Store we aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible which is why we offer Next Day delivery on all orders to mainland UK. We offer delivery options for any day of the week making it easy for you to have your items when you need them. Small orders are dispatched via Royal Mail and larger ones via DPD Local. Both services are quick, safe and will ensure your order reaches you when it should. For full details on our services including international deliveries please click the button below to read more.