The Sigma GJA12-SG200 is a gorgeous 12-string electro-acoustic guitar, styled on a true American classic. Featuring a large jumbo-shaped body that ensures powerful projection and full-width sonics, the sound of this instrument is truly spellbinding.
Sigma's GJA12-SG200 adheres to a very traditional construction, and is in-keeping with the time-trusted design of a typical jumbo acoustic guitar. Built mostly from Maple, this beautiful tonewood is used to construct both the GJA12-SG200's neck and its body back/sides - with a stunning flamed grain for the latter.
A favourite among luthiers, Maple delivers a bright and punchy sound with plenty of mid-range power. A solid Sitka Spruce top is also quite conventional, and brings out lots of top-end sweetness for intricate finger-picked melodies or vibrant-sounding chords.
The GJA12-SG200 features a modern Fishman Sonitone pickup system that translates the instrument's stunning acoustic voice accurately through a connected acoustic amplifier or PA system. Have no concerns about mic'ing this guitar - you can simply rely on its premium Fishman electronics!
- Body Size: Grand Jumbo 14-Fret
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Flamed Maple
- Neck: Maple, Low Profile
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Fingerboard: Micarta
- Scale Length: 25.4” (645 mm)
- Neck width at nut: 1-7/8” (47,6 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Gold, Mini Grover diecast
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss, Dark Vintage Sunburst
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss, Dark Vintage Sunburst
- Strings: D´Addario EXP38