This charming electro acoustic guitar is the Sigma GMC-STE, and in the Grand OM shape, it features a solid top, Fishman electronics, a stunning tone and unbeatable value for money!
With a cutaway body and onboard tuner not only does it look great but it has all the essentials you need. If you're looking for a high quality acoustic guitar on a budget this is a serious contender for you!
The body is crafted from a solid piece of Sitka Spruce for the top and delicious Mahogany for the back and sides. All the woods on this guitar are finish in Satin. Thanks to the solid top you get a magnificent tone, it's bright, it's cheerful, it's balanced.
It just sounds amazing. The Mahogany back and sides balance the brightness of the Spruce to bring a stunning tone that sounds like it should be coming from a much more expensive guitar!
The body, in the Grand OM size, is quite big which give the guitar lots of natural power and resonance. The bass end is full, the mids are crisp and the highs are a delight to the ears. It's a recipe for a golden tone.
That's just acoustically, what about when it's plugged in? Well, with the world renowned Fishman Isys+ preamp system you can be sure that this guitar's excellent tone is amplified perfectly when plugging into a PA at a gig or an amp at home. With the on board tuner it's an all in one package and ready to busk, gig & record.
The neck, made from Mahogany, is satin finished for a smooth easy feel. 20 frets sit in an Micarta fingerboard and it just feels great to play. The factory set action is rather good!
Overall, a very nice guitar at excellent value for money. We urge you to check out Sigma!
- Well-suited to live and studio environments due to on-board electronics
- Built-in tuner for precise and easy tuning on the go
- Cutaway profile offers easy access to more challenging chords
- Versatile sound accommodates numerous playing styles with ease
- Chrome hardware, mother of pearl inlays and faux tortoise pickguard for stage-ready appearance
- Bone nut offers added resonance and sustain
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Size: Grand OM-14 Fret Cutaway
- Bridge: Micarta
- Finish: PU-Lacquer
- Colour: Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Fingerboard Material: Micarta
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl Dot
- Nut Material: Bone
- Finish: PU-Lacquer
- Scale Length: 645 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Diecast
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Electronics: Fishman Isys+
- Preamp Controls: Volume/Bass/Treble/Phase/Tuner