A tribute to the 1960s evolution of the Strat©, the Classic Vibe '60s Stratocaster creates incredible tone courtesy of a trio of Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5"-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Model Name: Squier Classic Vibe '60s Stratocaster LRL, Lake Placid Blue
- Model Code: 0374010502
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Colour: Lake Placid Blue
Neck and Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5''
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5''
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Inlays: White Dots
Hardware and Electronics
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.65''
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Bridge/Middle Pickups)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade (Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Bridge and Middle Pickups, Position 3: Middle Pickup, Position 4: Middle and Neck Pickups, Position 5: Neck Pickup)
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronised Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009 - .042 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 4'' x 15'' x 44.5''
- Weight: 10 lbs