The Classic Vibe ‘70s Jazz Bass is a nod to the 1970s evolution of the J Bass, combining the luxurious playability that made it famous with the versatility and massive tone of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups.
Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style bridge with slotted barrel saddles for solid string stability.
This throwback Squier model also features 1970s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Body Style: Jazz Bass
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
Neck and Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: 'C' Shape
- Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" (241mm)
- Frets: 20, Narrow Tail
- Position Inlays: Black Block
Hardware and Electronics
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.5" (38.1mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Pickup Switching: None
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .045-.105 Gauges
- Weight: 5.35 KG
- Dimensions: 4" x 15.3" x 52.25"