A tip of the hat to the large-headstock Strat© models produced in the 1970s, the Classic Vibe '70s Stratocaster creates incredible tone courtesy of a trio of Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim and comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5"-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects. This throwback Squier model also features 1970s inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tinted gloss neck finish for an old-school aesthetic vibe.
- Model Name: Squier Classic Vibe 70s Stratocaster LRL, Olympic White
- Model Code: 0374020501
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Colour: Olympic White
Neck and Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: "C"
- Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow-Tall
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5"
Hardware and Electronics
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronised Tremolo
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Bridge Pickup: Fender-Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender-Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender-Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Switching: 5-Position Blade (Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3: Middle Pickup, Position 4: Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5: Neck Pickup)
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Bridge/Middle Pickups)
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Strings: NPS .009 - .042 Gauges