An update to the popular VXI, the VX15 GT was born from a desire to open up new possibilities for guitar amps. A design that's almost unreasonably lightweight, an internal structure carefully calculated for the optimal sound, realistic and stage-ready sounds driven by modelling technology.
Overturning existing ideas of guitar amps, the VX15 GT will allow you to enjoy playing guitar in any musical scene. A total of 11 amp models!
Thanks to their many years of developing modelling amps, VOX delivers the ultimate in sound. Proprietary VET (Virtual Element Technology) enables unprecedented realism, reproducing not only the audible result but rethinking the original circuit itself, painstakingly modelling even individual components that affect the sound.
In addition to the classic AC30, this one unit covers a diverse multitude of sounds that include famous tube amps, modern high-gain amps, and rare boutique amps. Newly added is a LINE type which supports not only electric guitar but also acoustic guitar, further expanding this unit's usefulness.
Amp model: DELUXE CL, BOUTIQUE CL, BOUTIQUE OD, VOX AC30, VOX AC30TB, BRIT 1959, BRIT 800, BRIT VM, SL-0D, DOUBLE REC, LINE
Effect Types: MODULATION (CHORUS, FRANGER, ORG PHASE, TWIN TREM), DELAY/REVERB (A.DELAY, TAPE ECHO, SPRING, HALL)
- Amp Models: 11 (10 + Line)
- Effects: 8
- Preset Programs: 11
- User Programs: 2 (Using a VFS5 Foot Switch Increases the Number of User Programs to 8)
- Input/Output: Input Jack, Headphones Jack, Aux In Jack, Foot Switch Jack
- Valve: Nutube 6P1
- Power Amp Output: Maximum Approx. 15 W RMS at 4 Ohms
- Speaker: 6.5", 4 Ohms
- Signal Processing: 24-Bit (For Both A/D and D/A Conversion)
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Power Supply: AC Adapter (DC 12 V)
- Current Consumption: 2.5 A
- Dimensions: 354mm x 208mm x 313mm
- Weight: 3.8 KG
- Included Items: AC Adapter (DC 12 V)