Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS22 DKA has a poplar or nato (Natural Oil only) body with arched top, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and a 12”-16” compound-radius bound amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
This model also features all-black hardware including a synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
Delivering more for less, the JS22 DKA is available in Metallic Blue, Natural Oil, Satin Black or Snow White finishes.
- Model Name: Jackson JS22 Dinky, Satin Black
- Series: JS
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Satin
- Colour: Satin Black
- Body Shape: Dinky
Neck and Fingerboard
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Shape: Slim 'C' Neck
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fretboard: Amaranth
- Fretboard Radius: 12"-16" (304.8 mm to 406mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Frets: 24
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
Hardware and Electronics
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Neck Pickups: Jackson High-Output Humbucking
- Bridge Pickups: Jackson High-Output Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Positio 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Hardware Colour: Black
- Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Strings: NPS, 009-042 Gauges
- Dimensions: 4.00x17.10x45.70 IN
- Weight: 10.70 LB