X Series guitars are loaded with purebred Jackson DNA—including fantastic tone and ultra-fast playability—along with unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists.
The Jackson X Series King V™ KVXMG has a poplar body, through-body maple neck and bound 12"-16" compound-radius laurel fingerboard that curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Active EMG® 85 (neck) and 81 (bridge) humbucking pickups deliver well-balanced tone with tight bass, glassy mids and crunching highs. Other fine features include Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo, 24 jumbo frets, and three-way toggle switch.
Cloaked in either Satin Black or Slime Green with Black Bevels, this royal axe is finished off with a Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock and black hardware.
- Model Name: Jackson KVXMG King V, Satin Black
- Model Code: 2916400568
- Series: X
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: King V
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Colour: Satin Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin Color Matched
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
Hardware & Electronics
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® Special Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Bridge Pickup: EMG® 81
- Neck Pickup: EMG® 85
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Special Electronics: Active Electronics
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)